From amazing wild swimming (or skinny-dipping) spots to trail runs and climbing challenges, you'll sure find something that takes your fancy for the weekend.
Your ideal adventure revealed...
Take our quiz above to find out the best activity for you this weekend and our stories below will point you in the right direction.
1. Wild swimming
Wild swimming certainly beats the local pool. Check out these special spots:
- 8 wild swimming spots you want to jump into
- The world’s most epic swims
- This is what it feels like to freedive
You're a runner, hey?
- 7 places that take running to a new level
- Do these 10 things to run downhill faster
- 10 amazing running spots around the world
With or without rope, indoors or outdoors, you'll want to check out the following for a little bit of inspiration:
- Watch climbing with the sea as a safety net
- 9 unique walls you’ll dream of climbing
- ‘Dynos’ are the coolest moves in climbing! See why
Get some sea air this weekend and hit the beach:
- Fly away: 5 long-distance kiteboard downwinders
- Watch the trailer of this epic kiteboarding movie
- Watch kiters jump 20m+ in Red Bull King of the Air
Whether you're wild camping or finding an established campsite, few things in life beat toasting marshmallows with mates around a campfire…
- These guys found the 20 coolest tent pitches
- 10 inviting campfires you’ll dream of sitting by
- The ultimate guide to gourmet cooking on the campfire
Whether you're pottering around town on your bike, nailing the trails or going bikepacking, there's a cycling adventure for everyone…
- 5 ways to set up your bike like a pro
- 9 riding locations for the adventurous biker
- This guy takes adventure cycling to the next level
Still can’t decide? Just do like Rafa Ortiz and go for four sports in one day!