- Red Bull Crashed Ice
- Red Bull Crashed Ice Shuttles
- Get your skates on! Ice cross downhill comes to the State of Hockey
- Red Bull Crashed Ice Saint Paul
- balazsgardi.com/Red Bull Crashed Ice
- About this Image
- The Mayor of Saint Paul, Chris Coleman, practices on the track prior to the training session for Red Bull Crashed Ice, the Ice Cross Downhill World Championship 2013, in Saint Paul, Minnesota, on January 24, 2013.
Experience the thrill of racing downhill on the 400-metre-long ice track in Saint Paul as ice cross downhill expert Claudio Caluori straps on a GoPro!
Crashed Course: Saint Paul track explanation Jan 24, 2013
Ice cross downhill expert Claudio Caluori takes us for a ride round the Red Bull Crashed Ice course in Saint Paul - the unforgiving 400-metre-long circuit which will be the difference maker in the...
Watch the 400-metre-long track that will host some seriously scary downhill skating action as it's being constructed in front of the Cathedral of Saint Paul for the second race of the Ice Cross...
USA coach Charlie Wasley gives us the lowdown on the runners and riders as Red Bull Crashed Ice, the official Ice Cross Downhill World Championship, returns to Saint Paul, MN, for the second leg of...
Everything you need to know for the Ice Cross Downhill World Championship stop in Saint Paul, MN, this week...