- Red Bull X-Fighters
- Red Bull X-Fighters - Live Voting
- Red Bull X-Fighters Egypt - Extra Gallery Event
- Jim McNeil - Tsunami Indy
- May 13, 2010
- Joerg Mitter
- (c) J. Mitter - redbullxfighters.com
- About this Image
- The Great Sphinx of Giza and 10,000 fans cast a keen eye over the 12 best FMX athletes on the planet on Friday night. At the second stop of the Red Bull X-Fighters World Tour 2010 desert winds, sand and temperatures of 40 degrees Celsius pushed man and machine to the limit, with Adam Jones (USA) emerging victorious in front of one of the world’s most spectacular backdrops.
Red Bull X-Fighters Istanbul cancelled: Heavy Winds Jun 16, 2012
The Red Bull X-Fighters event in Istanbul, Turkey, was cancelled on Saturday due to strong crosswinds at the location in the shadows of the Yedikule Dungeons castle in old Istanbul near the shores of...
Going Large at the Glen | Red Bull X-Fighters May 8, 2012
Round Two of Red Bull X-Fighters sees the World Tour take on its biggest ever course in Glen Helen, California, and that should suit Dubai winner Levi Sherwood just fine...
RED BULL X-FIGHTERS UPDATE Aug 14, 2010
Red Bull X-Fighters is still scheduled to take place tonight at Battersea Power Station, London. We are constantly checking the weather for any changes, please make sure you check your emails before...