Bike: KTM SX 350
FMX since: 2004
Demon from Down Under
Twenty eight years ago, a five-year-old kid climbed aboard a 50cc mini bike in the Melbourne suburb of Baxter and gingerly twisted the throttle for the first time. From that day on, Blake Williams knew he was headed for life on two wheels.
Ever since that fateful day his direction in life has never changed, and almost 20 years later he is still fuelled by the same passion. Along the way, a promising career began to take shape and a nickname was coined and stuck: “Bilko”.
A true fans’ favourite and trusted friend to his fellow riders, Bilko has emerged as one of the most personable, exciting and dynamic riders on the FMX scene, enjoying success on range of different levels including a gold medal in Moto X Freestyle at the 2009 X-Games.
In 2013 Bilko is set to bring his spectacular tricks and huge personality to the Red Bull X-Fighters World Tour for the fourth time. What should fans around the planet expect from the Australian ripper? Simple: expect the unexpected.
• 9th, Red Bull X-Fighters Sydney, Australia
• 11th, Red Bull X-Fighters Munich, Germany
• 8th, Red Bull X-Fighters Madrid, Spain
• 5th, Moto X Freestyle X Games, USA
• 5th, Red Bull X-Fighters World Tour
• 2nd, Red Bull X-Fighters Madrid, Spain
• 4th, Red Bull X-Fighters Rome, Italy
• 8th, Red Bull X-Fighters Brasilia, Brazil
• 4th, Red Bull X-Fighters Dubai, UAE
• 12th, Red Bull X-Fighters Moscow, Russia
• 10th, Red Bull X-Fighters Mexico City, Mexico
• 1st, Moto X Freestyle, X Games 15, USA
• 2nd, Moto X Best Trick, X Games 15, USA
• 1st, Panasonic Open, USA
• 2nd Panasonic Open, USA
• 3rd, X Games 12, USA
• Landed the world’s first ever Cliffhanger backflip
• Landed first Backflip
• 4th, Adelaide Supercross, Australia
- No Events scheduled