- Red Bull Crashed Ice
- Red Bull Crashed Ice Shuttles
- Need for speed: Ice cross test track on Lake Minnetonka
Need for speed: Ice cross test track on Lake Minnetonka
- JAN 25, 2013
- Cameron Naasz, Derek Wedge
- Red Bull Crashed Ice Niagara Falls, Red Bull Crashed Ice Saint Paul, Red Bull Crashed Ice Lausanne, Red Bull Crashed Ice Quebec, Red Bull Crashed Ice Landgraaf
- About this Video
- A buggy and an ice sailboat served as the pacesetters for some of the Ice Cross Downhill World Championship competitors in test runs on nearby Lake Minnetonka ahead of the Red Bull Crashed Ice event in Saint Paul, MN.
Switzerland’s Derek Wedge won a thrilling Ice Cross Downhill World Championship race in the Netherlands on Saturday with a brilliant come-from-behind victory - his first in Red Bull Crashed Ice...
Swiss skater Derek Wedge could be in line for a place in Saturday's final if he keeps up his brilliant form on the most brutal of tracks in Landgraaf - ice cross downhill's first permanent indoor...
Redbullcrashedice.com's One to Watch: Cameron Naasz Jan 26, 2013
American Cameron Naasz has been vague until now about how he was able to suddenly emerge as one of the world’s top ice cross downhill athletes this season after being a middle-of-the pack,...
Crashed Course: Saint Paul track explanation Jan 24, 2013
Ice cross downhill expert Claudio Caluori takes us for a ride round the Red Bull Crashed Ice course in Saint Paul - the unforgiving 400-metre-long circuit which will be the difference maker in the...
USA coach Charlie Wasley gives us the lowdown on the runners and riders as Red Bull Crashed Ice, the official Ice Cross Downhill World Championship, returns to Saint Paul, MN, for the second leg of...
Everything you need to know for the Ice Cross Downhill World Championship stop in Saint Paul, MN, this week...