- Red Bull Cliff Diving
- Red Bull Cliff Diving Submission Success
- RED BULL CLIFF DIVING IN IRELAND | 2012 WORLD SERIES | HIGHLIGHTS
RED BULL CLIFF DIVING IN IRELAND | 2012 WORLD SERIES | HIGHLIGHTS
- AUG 5, 2012
- Artem Silchenko, Orlando Duque, Steven LoBue
- Red Bull Cliff Diving: Ireland
- About this Video
- Watch the world's best cliff divers throw down on Ireland's Inis Mor in the fourth stop of the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series 2012. Artem Silchenko nailed his new back armstand dive to help secure a second successive win in some of the most challenging conditions yet seen as the global competition broke new ground off the west coast of Ireland.
Steven LoBue bagged the first win of his cliff diving career as the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series debuted in the UK in spectacular style in Pembrokeshire, South Wales, this weekend...
UK diver Gary Hunt closed the gap on Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series leader Orlando Duque on Saturday with a domineering performance in Boston
Hunt Leads The Pack | Red Bull Cliff Diving Boston Aug 25, 2012
The latest round of this year’s Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series shifted into competition mode yesterday and there were a few surprises
What makes a successful cliff diver? Seasoned athletes Orlando Duque, Cyrille Oumedjkane and Artem Silchenko and newcomers Steven LoBue and David Colturi explain why experience and mental toughness...