- Red Bull Cliff Diving
- Red Bull Cliff Diving Submission Success
- RED BULL CLIFF DIVING IN THE AZORES | GET YOUR ROCKS OFF
RED BULL CLIFF DIVING IN THE AZORES | GET YOUR ROCKS OFF
- JUL 19, 2012
- Orlando Duque, Steven LoBue
- Red Bull Cliff Diving: Portugal, Red Bull Cliff Diving: Portugal
- About this Video
- The next stop of the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in the Azores on Saturday, July 21, will feature diving straight off the rocks for the first time in the competition's history. This brings with it a new set of challenges for the athletes as World Series leader Steven LoBue and Orlando Duque explain.
Each dive performed in the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series is assigned a degree of difficulty and, in this video, cliff diving expert Joey Zuber explains how each trick adds to the tariff as the...
Steven LoBue bagged the first win of his cliff diving career as the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series debuted in the UK in spectacular style in Pembrokeshire, South Wales, this weekend...
Preview of the fourth stop of the 2012 Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series as the athletes arrive on the remote Aran Island of Inis Mor and encounter volatile conditions ahead of Saturday's...
Revisit the site of the third stop of the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series 2012 - Portugal's stunning Azores archipalego, located 1,400km west of mainland Europe. From the hot springs on the island...
Find out how one of the most ancient extreme sports, cliff diving, has been transformed into high-level competition with the help of a platform. After the first Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series...
After four rounds of spectacular cliff diving from the Portuguese islet of Vila Franca do Campo, in the Azores, Russian Artem Silchenko was handed the trophy for first place, beating rival Orlando...