- Red Bull Cliff Diving
- Red Bull Cliff Diving Submission Success
- RED BULL CLIFF DIVING IN THE AZORES | 2012 WORLD SERIES | HIGHLIGHTS
RED BULL CLIFF DIVING IN THE AZORES | 2012 WORLD SERIES | HIGHLIGHTS
- JUL 22, 2012
- Artem Silchenko, Orlando Duque, Steven LoBue
- Red Bull Cliff Diving: Portugal, Red Bull Cliff Diving: Portugal
- About this Video
- Review of the third stop of the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series 2012 in the Azores - watch this video to see the best of the action as the world's top cliff divers duked it out from 28 metres on an island in the middle of the Atlantic! Artem Silchenko's incredible new dive decided the competition in the Russian's favour after four closely-fought rounds that saw diving directly off the rocks - a return to cliff diving's roots - for the first time.
Artem Silchenko hit his breathtaking new dive for 10s as the Russian secured 503.50 points and back-to-back wins in the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series for the first time in one of the most...
Revisit the site of the third stop of the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series 2012 - Portugal's stunning Azores archipalego, located 1,400km west of mainland Europe. From the hot springs on the island...
After four rounds of spectacular cliff diving from the Portuguese islet of Vila Franca do Campo, in the Azores, Russian Artem Silchenko was handed the trophy for first place, beating rival Orlando...
Red Bull Cliff Diving goes back to the competition's roots for the third stop of the 2012 World...Go To Stops
Kent De Mond’s flying front earned the American cliff diver a place in Saturday's final with a score of 95.40 points after the first round of competition dives on the islet of Vila Franca do Campo on...
ERROR: Could not complete database request: addrow