- Red Bull Cliff Diving
- Red Bull Cliff Diving Submission Success
- BRITISH CLIFF DIVERS PERFORM SYNCHRO DIVE IN WORLD SERIES WARM-UP
BRITISH CLIFF DIVERS PERFORM SYNCHRO DIVE IN WORLD SERIES WARM-UP
- SEP 5, 2012
- Blake Aldridge, Gary Hunt
- Red Bull Cliff Diving: UK, Red Bull Cliff Diving: UK
- About this Video
- Watch as British divers Gary Hunt and Blake Aldridge prepare for the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series stop in South Wales on Saturday, September 8, with an 18-metre-high synchronised dive at the Maunsell Forts in the Thames Estuary.
Current champion Gary Hunt believes the added pressure of the final will bring out the best in the divers ahead of a three-way fight for the title in Oman...
Each dive performed in the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series is assigned a degree of difficulty and, in this video, cliff diving expert Joey Zuber explains how each trick adds to the tariff as the...
Check out the jaw-dropping action from Pembrokeshire as the stars of cliff diving take off from 27.5m. The first World Series competition to be held in the UK more than lived up to the hype, as...
The world's best cliff divers were in top form as they stepped up to the 27m platform for the first round of competitive action at the Blue Lagoon in Pembrokeshire, South Wales, on Friday...
Here's what the divers told redbullcliffdiving.com after the first day of training from the 27m platform on Thursday ahead of the sixth stop of the 2012 World Series in Wales...