- Red Bull Cliff Diving
- Red Bull Cliff Diving Submission Success
- RED BULL CLIFF DIVING IN WALES | 2012 WORLD SERIES | HIGHLIGHTS
RED BULL CLIFF DIVING IN WALES | 2012 WORLD SERIES | HIGHLIGHTS
- SEP 9, 2012
- Blake Aldridge, Gary Hunt, Orlando Duque, Steven LoBue
- Red Bull Cliff Diving: UK, Red Bull Cliff Diving: UK
- About this Video
- Check out the jaw-dropping action from Pembrokeshire as the stars of cliff diving take off from 27.5m. The first World Series competition to be held in the UK more than lived up to the hype, as American Steven LoBue beat off stiff competition from the likes of Orlando Duque and crowd favourite Gary Hunt to emerge from the water victorious and claim his first win.
Oman’s Wadi Shab echoed with the high impact of 27m cliff diving as the divers plunged into the emerald-green waters of the wadi for the first time on Tuesday...
The Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series makes its first appearance on the Arabian peninsula next week ahead of the final competition of the season on Thursday, September 27...
Each dive performed in the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series is assigned a degree of difficulty and, in this video, cliff diving expert Joey Zuber explains how each trick adds to the tariff as the...
Steven LoBue bagged the first win of his cliff diving career as the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series debuted in the UK in spectacular style in Pembrokeshire, South Wales, this weekend...
The world's best cliff divers were in top form as they stepped up to the 27m platform for the first round of competitive action at the Blue Lagoon in Pembrokeshire, South Wales, on Friday...
Here's what the divers told redbullcliffdiving.com after the first day of training from the 27m platform on Thursday ahead of the sixth stop of the 2012 World Series in Wales...