- Red Bull Cliff Diving
- Red Bull Cliff Diving Submission Success
- I AM A CLIFF DIVER | RED BULL CLIFF DIVING WORLD SERIES 2012 | PLATFORM FOR SUCCESS
I AM A CLIFF DIVER | RED BULL CLIFF DIVING WORLD SERIES 2012 | PLATFORM FOR SUCCESS
- JUL 24, 2012
- David Colturi, Orlando Duque, Steven LoBue
- Red Bull Cliff Diving: Portugal, Red Bull Cliff Diving: Portugal
- About this Video
- Find out how one of the most ancient extreme sports, cliff diving, has been transformed into high-level competition with the help of a platform. After the first Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series stop featuring diving directly off the rocks, in the Azores, cliff diving expert Joey Zuber explains how swapping the cliff face for a platform is an evolution in cliff diving that enables the divers to perform more difficult dives featuring multiple somersaults from 27 metres plus.
Steven LoBue bagged the first win of his cliff diving career as the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series debuted in the UK in spectacular style in Pembrokeshire, South Wales, this weekend...
UK diver Gary Hunt closed the gap on Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series leader Orlando Duque on Saturday with a domineering performance in Boston
In Their Own Words | Red Bull Cliff Diving Boston Aug 25, 2012
Redbullcliffdiving.com caught up with the divers after Round One of the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in Boston
What makes a successful cliff diver? Seasoned athletes Orlando Duque, Cyrille Oumedjkane and Artem Silchenko and newcomers Steven LoBue and David Colturi explain why experience and mental toughness...
Preview of the fourth stop of the 2012 Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series as the athletes arrive on the remote Aran Island of Inis Mor and encounter volatile conditions ahead of Saturday's...
The next stop of the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in the Azores on Saturday, July 21, will feature diving straight off the rocks for the first time in the competition's history. This brings...