- Red Bull Studio London
- Red Bull Studio London - Inside the Studio
- Studio Snap Shots: 2 Bears & Jam Factory
- Jam Factory & 2 Bears
- Aug 2, 2011
- Aled Pritchard for Red Bull Studios
- Ben Rymer, Dan Beaumount, Joe Goddard & Raf Rundle
- About this Image
- 2 Bears and Jam Factory came to the Red Bull Studios London to work on tracks for a forthcoming EP. Last year the Bears created their Curious Nature EP at the Tower Bridge hub enlisting the help of a choir and steel pan player. This time around they’ve got a shed load of interconnected analogue synths and drum machines to make some beautiful music.
Happy Record Store Day! Apr 21, 2012
We caught up with one half of the 2Bears and super selector Rad Daddy to talk about some of his favourite LPs, white labels and the importance of visiting your local record store.
Pick N Mix: 2nd Drop Feb 6, 2012
Listen back to Fridays Pick N Mix with live guests Markle from 2nd Drop Records and Hayley Joyes with her Rave Radar.
Winter Warmers Oct 28, 2011
Hayley Joyes give us her picks for a great winter nights out on the town and a few tips for the best places to watch free fireworks.
Listen Again: Friday's Pick N Mix Oct 4, 2011
On Friday Emma Warren caught up with studio guest Joseph ‘JP’ Patterson, Hayley Joyes tells all about her summer festival experiences and Motor City Drum Ensemble provide the end of show mix.
Pick N Mix: Lethal B, MJ Cole and Hayley Joyes Aug 2, 2011
Emma Warren battles the flu with a bag full of dubplates and chats to Hayley Joyes about the best raves in the country. There is an interview with Lethal Bizzle and a DJ mix from MJ Cole live at A...
Rave Radar: August listing Jul 30, 2011
Full listings from Hayley's Rave Radar and an update on the line-up and last ever Warehouse Project in Manchester. The Red Bull Studios London editor also looks at what's popping in Bristol, Brighton...