- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Aerial Sports
- Red Bull Air Force
- Chris Santacroce's Record-Setting Paramotor Flight
- Chris Santacroce and Othar Lawrence
- Aug 7, 2010
- Ian Fohrman
- Othar Lawrence, Chris Santacroce
- Ian Fohrman/Red Bull Photofiles
- About this Image
- On the evening of August 10th, 2010, Chris Santacroce broke the record for the longest North American, limited-fuel flight on a paramotor. Though flight conditions during the week were less than optimal, Santacroce flew his paramotor 121 miles over Southeast Texas using only 2.5 gallons of fuel and cruising at elevations of 2,500 feet.
Red Bull Winch Sessions: Episode 4 Jan 2, 2011
The Red Bull Air Force takes another crack at Red Bull Winch Sessions, with Othar Lawrence, Chris Santacroce and Miles Daisher teaming up for more paragliding madness. Watch the rest of the series.
Red Bull Winch Sessions: Episode 2 Jan 2, 2011
Red Bull Air Force team members Othar Lawrence and Chris Santacroce take a new approach to paragliding for Red Bull Winch Sessions. Watch the rest of the series.
Red Bull Air Force member Chris Santacroce just broke the North American Paramotor distance record, flying 121 miles over southeast Texas using only 2.5 gallons of fuel.
Red Bull Air Race NY Recap Jun 21, 2010
Start spreading the news: New York's finest were on display as the Red Bull Air Race pilots served up a classic in the Big Apple. Join Nick Fellows and Steve Jones for highlights of the Red Bull Air...