- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- High Point: AMA Motocross 2012
- Dungey increases his point lead with a win at High Point
- Jun 9, 2012
- Ryan Dungey
- Jeff Kardas/Red Bull Media House North America, Inc.
- About this Image
- Four straight moto wins have propelled Dungey to a massive 42-point lead over second-place Mike Alessi in the championship points standings.
The Daytona Supercross is always a test of endurance, and Marvin Musquin passed with flying colors, taking his first AMA SX win in the 250 class while Ryan Dungey wrapped up second in the 450 class.
Despite a mechanical issue and a crash in the Last Chance Qualifier, Ryan Dungey pushed through to win in Anaheim, with Ken Roczen also earning victory in the Lites class.
For the second week in a row, Red Bull KTM's Ken Roczen landed on the AMA Supercross series podium in second. James Stewart and Ryan Dungey faced some challenges in Phoenix, however...
Dungey and Fiolek Log Wins in Southwick Aug 13, 2012
Ryan Dungey recovered well from a moto two crash and pit stop to take the overall win in Southwick, while Ashley Fiolek led every lap for a dominant victory.
Dungey Extends Lead with High Point Win Jun 11, 2012
Ryan Dungey backs up his win at Thunder Valley last weekend with two more moto wins at High Point, while Ken Roczen earns another podium finish.
Ryan Dungey Wins Big at Thunder Valley Jun 4, 2012
James Stewart’s remarkable start to the 2012 outdoor season hits a major snag, but Ryan Dungey takes over to dominate the action in Colorado.