- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Thunder Valley: AMA Motocross 2012
- James Stewart During Practice at Thunder Valley
- Jun 2, 2012
- Garth Milan // Red Bull Media House North America, Inc.
- James Stewart
- About this Image
- James Stewart rolled in to practice at Thunder Valley with the red number plate and a boatload of confidence from four moto wins in a row. Unfortunately, he left with neither, after a member of the media ran across the track in front of him, causing him to go down hard and end his day early.
Despite a mechanical issue and a crash in the Last Chance Qualifier, Ryan Dungey pushed through to win in Anaheim, with Ken Roczen also earning victory in the Lites class.
Dungey and Fiolek Log Wins in Southwick Aug 13, 2012
Ryan Dungey recovered well from a moto two crash and pit stop to take the overall win in Southwick, while Ashley Fiolek led every lap for a dominant victory.
RedBud Brings Fourth Straight Win for Dungey Jul 9, 2012
Ryan Dungey collected two more moto wins in Michigan over the weekend, earning his fourth consecutive victory of the 2012 AMA Motocross series, while Ashley Fiolek clinched the WMX win.
Dungey Extends Lead with High Point Win Jun 11, 2012
Ryan Dungey backs up his win at Thunder Valley last weekend with two more moto wins at High Point, while Ken Roczen earns another podium finish.