- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Action Sports
- Red Bull Ultra Natural
- Athletes Arrive at Red Bull Ultra Natural
- Jackson, Pensiero and Moore on the curling sheet
- Feb 13, 2013
- John Jackson
- Tim Zimmerman/Red Bull Media House North America, Inc.
- About this Image
- John Jackson, Baldface Lodge owner Jeff Pensiero and Pat Moore practice their curling.
Red Bull Ultra Natural Full Episode Mar 31, 2013
The full Red Bull Signature Series episode of Ultra Natural presented by Nike.
Unforgettable Snowboarding at Red Bull Ultra Natural Feb 25, 2013
Get more of the story from Red Bull Ultra Natural, straight from the snowboarders themselves. Travis Rice gathered the most talented riders from around the world, and they all put their skills to the...
Gigi Rüf Wins Red Bull Ultra Natural Feb 17, 2013
Last year's second-place-finisher Gigi Rüf has moved up to take the win at Red Bull Ultra Natural on Baldface Mountain today. Nicolas Müller and Bryan Fox rounded out the podium.
To determine the official start order for Red Bull Ultra Natural, each competing snowboarder took part in a series of logging games. Athletes were timed through log carrying, log sawing, and nail...
A hand-picked group of 16 of the most skilled snowboarders are at Baldface Lodge in British Columbia, waiting for ideal conditions to run the ultimate all-mountain contest.