Red Bull takes the protection of its Brand very seriously and hopes that consumers know that anything carrying our trademark can be relied on. We own a huge global portfolio of registered and unregistered trademark rights and none of these trademark rights, or any confusingly similar signs, can be used without Red Bull’s consent. Red Bull takes infringements of its trademark rights very seriously and takes legal action against those responsible.
By buying counterfeit goods
- you will not get the quality you are used to from Red Bull, so at the end of the day you pay a higher price for the goods you are receiving.
- you support criminals, and even terrorist groups, which finance their activities through the sale of counterfeit products, in addition to other methods.
- you support the production of goods which may be made under inhumane conditions and inadequate health and environmental standards.
- you increase your tax rate because the counterfeiters do not pay taxes like lawful companies, so the government will ultimately need to collect more taxes from you.
Red Bull rigorously protects its absolute rights in its Brand and, as such, is interested in any background information regarding lookalike, copy-cat and/or counterfeit products.
If a deal is too good to be true, you are probably facing a counterfeit product. In case you see any such products or have doubts regarding their authenticity, please contact us using the form below. The form also allows you to pass on any background information you may have and to ask questions regarding the authenticity of a Red Bull branded product, or any related goods or services.
It has been brought to our attention that the Red Bull Brand has been used by third-parties to commit certain types of frauds. The main target of these frauds is to obtain personal data from the contacted persons (so-called phishing) for later illegal actions (identity theft). The different scams can be described as follows:
1. Promotion scam. The fraudsters send out e-mails in which recipients are informed about an alleged Red Bull promotion campaign. In order to get the chance to win money within this alleged promotion campaign and to get access to the competition, recipients are asked to forward personal data through a form. Red Bull does not carry out any such promotional programs, competitions or the like, and does also not take part in any such activities with third parties.
2. Lottery scam. Another scam using the Red Bull brand involves approaching people via an electronic message (SMS, e-mail etc.) informing them that they have won money in a lottery organized by Red Bull. Red Bull does not organize any lotteries at all, nor does Red Bull take part in any lotteries organized by third parties.
3. Employment scam. In this scam, fraudsters set up fake websites and/or send out unsolicited fake recruitment forms offering fictitious job opportunities using Red Bull’s name and brand in order to obtain personal data. Red Bull does not send out unsolicited recruitment forms and never asks job applicants to pay the costs of an application, such as postage, handling fees, etc.
4. Car advertisement scam. The fraudsters trick victims into believing that they will get monetary compensation for placing Red Bull advertising on their private cars, but victims must first submit personal data. This is part of a large-scale identity theft and phishing attack. Red Bull does not do such advertising at all and never asks third parties to brand their private cars.
It is of the greatest importance to Red Bull that its name and brand should not be used for fraudulent activities, and it does its utmost to ensure that any such activities are shut down.
Please do not respond to any of the above mentioned fraudulent communications but instead report them to your local police and inform us via email@example.com. Also, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding fraudulent activities.
Any messages not relevant to trademark protection or a specific trademark violation will be neither answered nor forwarded within Red Bull. For general matters, we therefore ask that you use our general information addresses.
Many thanks. Your Red Bull Team.