Carissa Moore turned 21 on Tuesday and already has the world at her feet. Now what?
Carissa Moore's life is but a dream. At 21 years of age, she has already achieved every goal that she could come up with and oh so much more. Two world titles. A loving family. A friend group more fun than Cancun. Surely, Carissa has had an awesome 21 years on this planet. But what should you expect in the future? Well, mind if we surmise:
1. More titles: Well, this one is a bit obvious now isn't it?
2. Large-scale charitable effort: She's a sweetheart.
3. A rodeo flip: It's only a matter of time.
4. Crazy side project: Music career? Clothing designer? Reality TV show? Astronaut? We have no idea, but we bet something wild is coming.
5. A wildcard into a Men's WT contest: It'll happen. Just you watch.
6. Little Moores: Can't let genes like that go to waste.
7. Covers: Lots more page 1s in this dame's future.
8. Even more titles: When it rains, it pours.
9. Nobel Peace Prize: Maybe a little farfetched, but we'd bet on it.
10. That classic smile. Who says nothing gold can stay?