Copenhagen will play host to the next stop on Red Bull Cliff Diving's world tour, after a compelling season opener in Texas. Divers will leap from a platform overlooking the Danish royal palace, creating a special atmosphere for athletes and spectators alike.
Catch all the action from Copenhagen on FS1 on Sunday, July 17, at 3:30 p.m. ET/12:30 p.m. PT.
Mexico's Jonathan Paredes will look to build on a first-place finish in Texas, where he finished just ahead of Britain's Blake Aldridge and Michal Navratil of the Czech Republic. Britain's Gary Hunt stole the show, however, when he set a record with the world's most difficult dive. He'll look to push the limit even further and increase his place in the standings in Denmark.
Tune in on Sunday, July 17, to catch all the action from the Danish capital. For more info, check out the official Red Bull Cliff Diving website, and stay tuned to FS1 all year for every stop of the Red Bull Cliff Diving season.
Full schedule for Red Bull Cliff Diving on FS1:
• Sunday, July 17 at 3:30 p.m. ET | Copenhagen, Denmark
• Sunday, August 14 at 6 p.m. ET | S. Miguel, Azores, Portugal
• Sunday, August 21 at 6 p.m. ET | La Rochelle, France
• Sunday, September 25 at 8 a.m. ET | Polignano a Mare, Italy
• Sunday, October 9 at 4 p.m. ET | Pembrokeshire, Wales, Great Britain
• Sunday, October 30 at 2:30 p.m. ET | Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
• Sunday, November 20 at 8 a.m. ET | Shirahama, Japan
• Sunday, December 4 at 2 p.m. ET | Dubai, United Arab Emirates