With dramatic natural cliffs lining its stunning shores, the Princess Ring on Portugal’s Azores provides the perfect backdrop for the next stop on Red Bull Cliff Diving's world tour. But the location's beauty doesn't come without challenges — athletes must focus on the dual task of executing a flawless nine-story dive while avoiding the rocks below.
Watch Red Bull Cliff Diving from Azores, Portugal, on FS1 on Sunday, August 14, at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT.
Britain's Gary Hunt, who won in Azores in 2013 and 2015, will compete with Mexico's Jonathan Paredes for the top spot in the men's World Series. Wildcard entry Rhiannan Iffland will look to extend her improbable lead in the women's Series after a first-place finish in Texas.
Don't miss a second of the heated competition at one of Cliff Diving's most dramatic venues — tune in Sunday, August 14, at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT on FS1. For more info, check out the official Red Bull Cliff Diving website, and stay tuned to FS1 all year for every stop of the Red Bull Cliff Diving season.
Full schedule for Red Bull Cliff Diving on FS1:
• Sunday, August 14 at 6 p.m. ET | S. Miguel, Azores, Portugal
• Sunday, August 21 at 6 p.m. ET | La Rochelle, France
• Sunday, September 25 at 8 a.m. ET | Polignano a Mare, Italy
• Sunday, October 9 at 4 p.m. ET | Pembrokeshire, Wales, Great Britain
• Sunday, October 30 at 2:30 p.m. ET | Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
• Sunday, November 20 at 8 a.m. ET | Shirahama, Japan
• Sunday, December 4 at 2 p.m. ET | Dubai, United Arab Emirates