At Red Bull Cliff Diving, the spectacular maneuvers pulled off by the world's top divers are matched only by the beauty of the cities that host the competition — La Rochelle, France, is no exception. You can catch all the action this weekend as the race for the World Series title heats up in the seaside city.
Watch Red Bull Cliff Diving from La Rochelle, France, on Sunday, August 21 at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT on FS1.
The event will be particularly special for American Steven LoBue, who flirted with tragedy at last year's La Rochelle event after hitting his head on the diving platform. LoBue miraculously completed the dive and escaped serious injury, and he's back to face the 88-foot drop and fight for a podium place
Meanwhile, the World Series title is still anyone's game. Britain's Gary Hunt will look to string together a third first-place finish in a row, but Mexico's Jonathan Paredes is hot on his heels. Tune in Sunday, August 21 at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT on FS1 to see who comes out on top, and check out the official Red Bull Cliff Diving site for more information.
Full schedule for Red Bull Cliff Diving on FS1:
• Sunday, August 21 at 6 p.m. ET | La Rochelle, France
• Sunday, September 25 at 8 a.m. ET | Polignano a Mare, Italy
• Sunday, October 9 at 4 p.m. ET | Pembrokeshire, Wales, Great Britain
• Sunday, October 30 at 2:30 p.m. ET | Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
• Sunday, November 20 at 8 a.m. ET | Shirahama, Japan
• Sunday, December 4 at 2 p.m. ET | Dubai, United Arab Emirates