Enter our competition for a chance to win a 2013 Erzberg jersey signed by the top eight riders.
It’s rightly billed as the toughest extreme enduro race on the planet and out of 1,500 entrants only 14 people actually finished the Erzbergrodeo. We got the first eight home to sign an official Erzberg jersey and now you could be the proud owner of a unique piece of racing memorabilia signed by Graham Jarvis, Dougie Lampkin and Jonny Walker.
How tough is Erzberg? Well, it’s not just one race; it’s the Rocket Ride, followed by the two-day Iron Road Prologue and finally the Red Bull Hare Scramble – a grueling race around the iron mountain and against the clock.
But is there anything… tougher? If you think there’s something harder than this battle of man and machine versus nature’s worst terrain, then let us know. Just use the hashtag #toughestever on Twitter to tell us what you think is the most difficult thing on earth. It could be staying awake for the whole of Le Mans, it could be getting a sentence from Kimi in an interview or getting a comb through Valentino Rossi’s hair.
The funniest, most inventive or simply the one that makes us laugh the most will win the signed jersey.
You have until next Thursday (midday, June 20 UK time) to come up with a suitable answer and get it to us on Twitter. You’ll find us at @redbullmotors. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is an official ErzbergRodeo jersey signed by Graham Jarvis, Andreas Lettenbichler, Alfredo Gomez Cantero, Jonny Walker, Ben Hemingway, Dougie Lampkin, Taichi Tanaka and Ivan Cervantes.
2. Employees of Red Bull, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be 20 June, 12pm GMT. After this no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
8. The competition judge's decision is final.