Chuck Inglish, half of the influential rap duo The Cool Kids, is one week away from his solo debut, 'Convertibles,' out April 8 on Federal Prism/Sounds Like Fun.
The album explores the Detroit native's recent life in Los Angeles, and so far, we've heard two songs: 'Swervin'' with fellow Cool Kid, Sir Michael Rocks, and Polyester The Saint; it was on Inglish's recent EP 'Easy.' We've also heard 'Legs' featuring Chromeo.
Today we're premiering 'Gametime,' which features Action Bronson. The song is a tight two verses covering two minutes, with Action and then Chuck reviewing the road to and rewards of success, something the two know a bit about.
Convertibles Track List
01. Elevators (Feat. Buddy & Polyester The Saint)
02. Swervin' (Feat. Sir Michael Rocks & Polyester The Saint)
03. Legs (Feat. Chromeo)
04. Came Thru/Easily (Feat. Ab-Soul & Ab-Soul)
05. Attitude (Feat. BJ The Chicago Kid)
06. Ingles (Mas o Menos) (With Cap Angels)
07. Money Clip (Feat. Vic Mensa, Retch, Hassani Kwess, Sulaiman)
08. P.R.I.S.M. (Feat. Jade <3)
09. Gametime (Feat. Action Bronson)
11. Shitty Lullaby (Feat. Sabi)
13. Glam (Feat. Chance the Rapper and Maci Stewart)