Get to know the other side to Louie with 25 quick hitting questions.
You may know a few things about Louie Vito. Maybe you know that he's from Ohio, or is really good at riding the halfpipe. You might know that "Dancing With The Stars" made Louie a household name, or that he stripped down for the ESPN Body Issue. While some things are well known, others are not.
Vito lets us in on 25 things you may not know about him.
1. What is your favorite movie?
"Man on Fire" and "Training Day".
2. What pets did you have growing up as a kid and what were their names?
A Turtle I caught named Speedy and a rat named Skunker.
3. If you could meet anybody in the world who would it be?
Warren Buffet or Richard Branson
4. If you could have one special power, what would it be?
To fly or to heal immediately like Wolverine.
5. If you had to eat one food the rest of your life what would it be?
6. When was the last time something scared you?
The Haunted House in NZ had me jumping.
7. If you could only listen to one type of music what would it be?
8. Where is somewhere you want to travel to, that you haven't been yet?
9. If you could go back and live in any era what would it be?
I am not sure…maybe be older in the 80s?
10. If someone gave you a million dollars, what's the first thing you would do with it?
Invest it to double it up.
11. If you were a teacher, what subject would you be best at teaching?
12. If you weren't a pro snowboarder what would you be pursuing?
School and a career. [Laughs]
13. What was the last concert you attended?
14. Who is your favorite actor?
Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg.
15. Do you have a favorite place in the world? if so, where is it?
16. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
17. What other types of activities do you like to do?
I like skateboarding, sleeping, hiking. I try to surf sometimes. Hanging with friends and family, and just chilling!
18. What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
19. What are you pet peeves?
I always think of this when it happens, but can never remember it when the question is asked, but, off of the top, when people leave garbage out and the trash can is RIGHT THERE!
20. If you could be pro at another sport, what would it be?
Skateboarding because you could do it anywhere. Football would be fun to play in those big stadiums.
21. What was your first day of snowboarding like and where were you?
I was in Ohio with my Dad. It was amazing. We both had no idea what we were doing, but just trying to get down the mountain.
22. Do you have any siblings?
I have a sister, Lindsay.
23. Describe yourself in five words?
Talkative, loud, energetic, real, focused.
24. If you could have any car in the world what would it be?
I have always wanted a Lamborghini or a Bentley but any car in the world? A Bugatti, just because very few people have them.
25. What is a day you would want to relive or re-do over if you could?
There are a lot of days or events I would want to do over, but it would change the course of my life, so relive, that would probably be a trip snowboarding with my family like we would do when I was living in Ohio.