Chuck Aaron, Red Bull’s aerobatic helicopter daredevil, is back in 2015 for a bit more of the ol’ razzle dazzle. With a one-of-a-kind Red Bull chopper and a mustache envied by men everywhere, he’ll set off yet again with the backflips and 360 degree barrel rolls that aeronautic fans have come to love him for.
The first-and-only civilian pilot licensed to do what he does, Chuck “Malibu” Aaron will be flying through US cities from late February all the way until mid-October, so if you’ve never seen him pull off his signature “Chuckcilvak” free-fall, it’s about time you finally did.
Check out his list of 2015 show dates below.
- February 27-29 - Yuma Airshow, Yuma AZ
- March 3-5 - Helicopter (HAI) Convention, Orlando FL
- May 11-12 - Naval Helicopter Association Convention, San Diego CA
- July 10-12 - Sam Graves Airshow, Tarkio MO
- August 22-23 - Camarillo Airshow, Camarillo CA
- September 26-27 - Red Bull Air Race, Dallas TX
- October 17-18 - Red Bull Air Race, Las Vegas NV