Chuck Aaron, Red Bull’s aerobatic helicopter daredevil, is back in 2014 for a bit more of the ol’ razzle dazzle. With a one-of-a-kind Red Bull chopper and a mustache envied by men everywhere, he’ll set off yet again with the backflips and 360 degree barrel rolls that aeronautic fans have come to love him for.
The first-and-only civilian pilot licensed to do what he does, Chuck “Malibu” Aaron will make stops in 14 US cities from late February all the way up until mid-October, so if you’ve never seen him pull off his signature “Chuckcilvak” free-fall, it’s about time you finally did.
Check out his list of 2014 show dates below.
- February 25-28 - Helicopter Asso. International, Anaheim, CA
- March 15 - Yuma, AZ MCAS
- March 22-23 - Palmdale, Gen. Fox Field
- April 12-13 - Davis Monthan, AZ
- May 4 - Calif. Science Center, Los Angeles
- June 21 - Hansen Dam, Lake View Terrace, CA
- July 12 - Tarkio, MO.
- July 30 - August 2 - Oshkosh, WI (EAA Hq.)
- August 16-17 - Chicago, IL
- August 23-24 - Camarillo, CA
- September 6-7 - Red Bull Air Race, DFW
- September 20-21 - Santa Rosa, CA
- October 4-5 - Miramar, MCAS (Marines)
- October 11-12 - Red Bull Air Race, Las Vegas Speedway