As temperatures increase and summer plans begin to take shape, Red Bull is encouraging people to ‘reach new heights this summer’ with the introduction of its newest Red Bull Edition series flavour, Red Bull Summer Edition Juneberry.
The Perfect Summer Drink
A Spicy Raspberry Punch Mocktail with Red Bull Summer Edition Juneberry
The limited-time offering, which has tasting notes of juneberry, red grape, cherry, and red berries with a slight floral finish, will be available across Canada starting May 1, just in time for the summer season.
Whether you are on the go for a summer getaway, planning a day at the pool, lake or beach, or enjoying a rooftop hang with friends, Red Bull Summer Edition Juneberry will give you wiiings for any adventure. Also, with tasting notes of juneberry, red grape, cherry, and red berries, Red Bull Summer Edition Juneberry is a great foundation for a refreshing mocktail – check out the Spicy Raspberry Punch mocktail recipe below.
- 2 jalapeno slices, plus 1 for garnish
- ¾ oz raspberry syrup
- 1 oz lime juice
- Red Bull Summer Edition Juneberry
- Garnish: jalapeno slice (optional: crushed freeze-dried raspberries; can top with fresh raspberry)
- Step One: Create the raspberry syrup. Combine raspberries and simple syrup in a bowl. Crush raspberries using a spoon.
- Step Two: Add in ingredients to shaker (raspberry syrup, jalapeno slices, lime juice)
- Step Three: Add ice and shake.
- Step Four: Double strain over large ice cubes. Top with one 8.4 oz can of Red Bull Summer Edition Juneberry. Garnish with jalapeno slice.
Red Bull Summer Edition Juneberry will come in a new sky-blue colored matte can and will be available as a 8.4 fl oz and 12 fl oz can, and as a single serving or in a 4-pack, while supplies last.