We're Hiring - Student Brand Managers
We are now hiring for SBMs in Ireland and Northern Ireland! Do you have what it takes to be apart of the most dynamic and empowered student ambassador programmes in the world?
Red Bull Student Brand Managers are a part of the most dynamic and empowered student ambassador programme in the world. Our SBMs are passionate about Red Bull and share their love for the brand with their peers. They are responsible for driving the brand image on campus, building belief in the product benefits and ensuring long term loyalty starting with the college experience. The goals of the Student Brand Manager program are to reach new students, excite students, increase sales and manage the Red Bull brand on a university level.
We are on the hunt in the following colleges in Ireland and Northern Ireland:
Student Brand Ambassador - Responsibilities
- Represent Red Bull at your college.
- Responsible for implementing Red Bull’s sales & marketing mix on campus.
- Infuse Red Bull into the student lifestyle through coordination of projects on campus and support of student events.
- Induce trial and awareness, develop new usage situations and create word of mouth.
- Spot trends and the opinion leaders on campus.
- Liaise with sales teams to help build sales and distribution on and around campus.
- Continually seek opportunities to develop Red Bull’s brand profile, image and credibility on and around campus within the student market.
- Complete the communication and reporting tasks associated with the SBM role.
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
If you're interested in one of the roles send your cover letter to: email@example.com.