Red Bull Quicksand
- Race start times will be communicated to athletes one day prior to the event.
- Race start times are determined based on sign up date/time and will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Race start times will be communicated to athletes one day prior to the event.
- Upon registration, athletes will have the opportunity to select which military branch they are members of. On race day, each branch will have a dedicated race bib assigned and will be used to track the fastest on the beach. Not in the military? No problem, Civilians will also have their own dedicated bib for race day.
- All runners are to arrive 45 minutes prior to their respective start time to receive race bibs and giveaways.
- If athletes miss a heat time, they will be accommodated in a separate heat, however this may lead to their missing the pre-race warmup taking place ahead of each session.
- Numbers and start times are subject to change depending on final race-day numbers.
- Race heats will start every 15 minutes with the first session kicking off at 2:00pm (Race schedule subject to change).
- The top 24 runners (across all military and civilian categories) will progress to finals with an additional 8 competitors coming from the Last Chance Qualifier heat.
- For the final heat, the top 3 male and top 3 female athletes need to capture a finish line flag to secure their spot on the podium.
- Race Check-In: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
- Race Briefing: 1:30pm
- Race Start: 2:00pm
- Preliminary Heats: 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Finals: 3:00 - 4:00pm
- Athlete Dinner: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Race Schedule subject to change