Strong is beautiful! That's a slogan quadruple Overall Ski World Cup Champion Lindsey Vonn lives by. After all, you don't become one of the world's most dominant skiers, male or female, without putting in some serious work in the gym. A while back, Vonn shared with us eight of the best exercises we can all do to stay fit. Now, we've come across a handful of her training routines that look to elevate the intensity more than a few levels.
Which of these can you pull off? Measure yourself against the world's best!
1. Situps on a "wrecking ball"
2. Trap bar deadlifts — drop it like it's hot
3. Side-steps with heavy weight
4. Mission impossible — core workout
5. Nimble slalom footwork
6. Skip-drill with medicine ball
7. Ab roller — all the way down to full stretch
8. Circuit training with explosive squats
9. Medicine ball throws — wait, what? To the ceiling?
10. Jump-ups for core stability (note the strict coach!)
Want to train like a pro? Check out the link below for a slightly more approachable workout that'll kick you in the right direction to be shredding like Vonn when first snow hits the slopes.