1. Barrick, M R et Mount, M K (1991). The big five personality dimensions and job performance: A meta-analysis. Personnel psychology, 44(1), pp. 1-26.
2. Chandler, Paul et Sweller, John (1991). Cognitive load theory and the format of instruction. Cognition and Instruction 8, n° 4 : pp. 293—332.
3. Chamorro-Premuzic, T et Furnham, A (2003). Personality predicts academic performance: Evidence from two longitudinal university samples. Journal of Research in Personality, 37(4), pp. 319-338.
4. Harrigan, J, Rosenthal, R et Scherer. (éd.) (2008). New handbook of methods in nonverbal behaviour research. Oxford University Press.
5. Hogan, R, Chamorro-Premuzic, T et Kaiser, R B (2013). Employability and career success: Bridging the gap between theory and reality. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 6, pp. 3-16.
6. Horn, R (2001) Visual language and converging technologies in the next 10-15 years (and beyond) national science foundation conference on converging technologies (Nano-Bio-Info-Cogno) for improving human performance.
7. von Stumm, S, Hell, B et Chamorro-Premuzic, T (2011). The "hungry mind": Intellectual curiosity as third pillar of intellectual competence. Perspectives on Psychological Science, 6, pp. 574–588.
8. Leutner, Franziska ; Ahmetoglu, Gorkan ; Akhtar, Reece et Chamorro-Premuzic, Tomas. 2014. The relationship between the entrepreneurial personality and the Big Five personality traits. Personality and Individual Differences, 63, pp. 58-63.
9. Leutner Franziska, Adam Yearsley, Sonia-Cristina Codreanu, Yossi Borenstein et Gorkan Ahmetoglu (2017). From Likert scales to images: Validating a novel creativity measure with image based response scales. Journal of Personality and Individual Differences, 106, pp. 36–40.