1. Barrick, M R, & Mount, M K (1991). The big five personality dimensions and job performance: A meta-analysis. Personnel psychology, 44(1), 1-26.
2. Chandler, Paul and Sweller, John (1991) Cognitive load theory and the format of instruction. Cognition and Instruction 8, no. 4: 293—332.
3. Chamorro-Premuzic, T, & Furnham, A (2003). Personality predicts academic performance: Evidence from two longitudinal university samples. Journal of Research in Personality, 37(4), 319-338.
4. Harrigan, J, Rosenthal, R,/& Scherer. (Eds.) (2008). New handbook of methods in nonverbal behaviour research. Oxford University Press.
5. Hogan, R, Chamorro-Premuzic, T & Kaiser, R B (2013). Employability and career success: Bridging the gap between theory and reality. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 6, 3–16.
6. Horn, R (2001) Visual language and converging technologies in the next 10-15 years (and beyond) national science foundation conference on converging technologies (Nano-Bio-Info-Cogno) for improving human performance
7. von Stumm, S, Hell, B, & Chamorro-Premuzic, T (2011). The "hungry mind": Intellectual curiosity as third pillar of intellectual competence. Perspectives on Psychological Science, 6, 574–588.
8. Leutner, Franziska; Ahmetoglu, Gorkan; Akhtar, Reece and Chamorro-Premuzic, Tomas. 2014. The relationship between the entrepreneurial personality and the Big Five personality traits. Personality and Individual Differences, 63, pp. 58-63.
9. Leutner Franziska, Adam Yearsley, Sonia-Cristina Codreanu, Yossi Borenstein, and Gorkan Ahmetoglu. (2017). From Likert scales to images: Validating a novel creativity measure with image based response scales. Journal of Personality and Individual Differences, 106, 36–40.