32 Best Moments of Bonnaroo 2016
So many amazing moments that we will never forget. What were yours?
MANCHESTER, Tenn. — Bonnaroo 2016 has come to an end.
It was an amazing ride and we all went on it together. Here are some of the best moments we experienced. What were yours?
32. When Con Brio kicked off the festival perfectly with a hot and sweaty set, and did it all over again during their secret show in the Grove.
31. When Macklemore rocked all the fly thrift shop gear and brought Chance the Rapper out.
30. When all the beautiful people slid down the water slide.
29. When everyone sprinted to the What Stage so they could get a spot up front.
28. When Hermitude amped up the crowd and made everyone dance, dance, dance.
27. When Halsey flipped us the bird.
26. When Charles Bradley smiled at us.
25. When country star Chris Stapleton cooled us all down with the twang.
24. When the "Lost & Found" returned hundreds of lost items to happy Bonnaroovians.
23. When the singer of Third Eye Blind hit the stage wearing this.
22. When the sun went down and the all-night action came up on the Kalliope stage.
21. When Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder and director Judd Apatow sang a song to honor legendary comedian Gary Shandling at the Comedy Theatre.
20. When Tyler the Creator golf wanged all over us.
19. When Saint Motel brought a cat on stage.
18. When Grace Potter's mesmerizing performance got the day off to a magical start.
17. When this ... we don't even know what this is but we loved it.
16. When Lizzo hit the stage hard and took us all to a new level.
15. When this creepy little puppet popped up and said, "Hi."
14. When Pearl Jam played a riotous "greatest hits" set and Eddie Vedder howled to classic tracks like "Jeremy" and "Even Flow."
13. When the Ferris wheel went round and round like a hula hoop.
12. When Kamasi Washington brought the jazz with his incredible band and transitioned from melodic beauty to improvised chaos.
Watch some of Washington's set.
11. When this cool green man popped up and said, "Hello."
10. When J. Cole's heartfelt and wild set, where Chance the Rapper made an apperance, made us feel all the peace and all the love
9. When they let us go up in the helicopter.
8. When Lamb of God threw down heavy thunder and lightning and everything frightening following the temporary storm evacuation.
7. When Haim played new songs from their new record and the guitar solos screamed.
6. When Chance the Rapper was everywhere and then he played "Coloring Book" in its entirety at a surprise set at Silent Disco.
5. When LCD Soundsystem made us dance and stop wondering where all our friends were because they were here.
4. When the Bonnaroo Grannies made the kids look like lightweights.
3. When Chvrches brought out a special guest and it was Paramore's Hayley Williams and they performed their brand new version of "Bury It."